The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque
A mask formulated to target lackluster tone and textural irregularities. Infused with charcoal and clays, aims to enhance the appearance of smoothness and clarity, leaving the skin feeling refreshed. This mask targets the removal of dead skin cells on the surface of oily and blemish-prone skin, with the purpose of revealing more radiant skin beneath.
Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Use once or twice a week on thoroughly clean, dry skin.
- Do not use on wet skin.
- Apply evenly across face using fingertips, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for no more than ten minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
- If you develop severe irritation, hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or difficulty breathing, rinse off, cease use and consult a physician right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.