The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 15 with Antioxidants
A mineral sunscreen that contains ultra-refined dispersion of micronized zinc oxide and titanium dioxide (no nanoparticles) with SPF 15.
- Sun Protection
- Apply to face liberally and evenly, 15 to 20 minutes before UV exposure.
- If continued UV exposure is expected, to maintain protection, reapply at least every two hours or after material water exposure, towel-drying, swimming, or extensive perspiration.
- Suitable for all skin tones.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- For children under six months of age, consult a doctor prior to use.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.