Kinfairy Niacinamide 5% + Salicylic Acid 2% Anti-Acne Serum 30ML
Our Niacinamide 5% + Salicylic Acid 2% Anti-Acne Serum serum is designed to be your best-friend during and post-breakouts. It helps regulate oil production, unclog pores, and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, has been clinically proven to reduce inflammation and redness associated with acne, while salicylic acid helps to unclog pores and prevent future breakouts. Together, these ingredients work to promote a clearer, smoother, and more even complexion.
With its lightweight and fast-absorbing texture, our serum penetrates deeply into your skin, delivering its potent ingredients where they are needed most. Whether you struggle with acne-prone skin, oily skin, or just want to achieve a more balanced and refined complexion, our Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid Serum is the perfect solution.
No more blemishes, excess oil, and enlarged pores and say hello to clearer, smoother, and more beautiful skin with our Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid Serum.
- Breakouts & Blemishes
- Excess Oil
- Whiteheads & Blackheads
How to Use
- Niacinamide + Salicylic Acid Serum can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine.
- After cleansing, hydrate with Hyaluronic Acid Serum , gently pat a pea-sized amount of serum into face and neck and follow with your preferred moisturiser.
- Apply SPF as the last step in your AM skincare routine.
- 5% Niacinamide helps to control excess oil, target blemishes and tackle redness
- 2% Salicylic Acid to unclog pores, gently exfoliate and reduce acnee
- 1% Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and plump skin
Aqua, Butylene glycol, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Salicylic acid, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita Flower extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrhizinate, C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Xanthan gum, Tocopherol Acetate, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA.