INGREDIENTS 101: HYALURONIC ACID
Hyaluronic acid is a powerful hydrator found naturally in the skin. It acts as a magnet for moisture drawing it in from the air around to plump, hydrate and brighten.
WHO SHOULD USE HYALURONIC ACID?
This moisturising hero should be a staple in almost every skincare recipe, in our opinion. Dehydrated skin is different from dry skin, and it is possible for oily skin to be dehydrated. Dehydration can appear as dullness, dry patches, and tightness.
HOW TO USE?
Hyaluronic acid is best applied to damp skin and should always be followed by a moisturiser, especially in dryer climates - if there is no moisture to suck in from the air, it can draw moisture from your skin, further dehydrating it!
WHAT CAN’T I MIX IT WITH?
PRODUCTS WITH HYALURONIC ACID
- CERAVE HYDRATING FACIAL CLEANSER
- CERAVE FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER
- CERAVE HYDRATING CREAM-TO-FOAM CLEANSER
- THE ORDINARY HYALURONIC ACID 2% + B5
- PURITO PURE HYALURONIC ACID 90 SERUM
- CERAVE HYDRATING HYALURONIC ACID SERUM